1. Install AMS at new Server/PC.
Please help provide the new AMS server's Product Key,and also the old/existing AMS's Product Key,and its screenshot file of About page.After that,our support team will help generate the new AMS key for the new AMS server.
2. Please Login to device's [Terminal List]page to check the last Event Logs sending status ,and make sure that it was synchronized.
3. Take full SQL backup of old AMS database.
4. Restore SQL backup on new Server/PC.
5. Ensure AMS looks at the restored DB on new Server/PC.
6. Point ACTAtek devices to new Server/PC. It means that the client will need to un-register the devices with old AMS server,and then re-register it with new Server/PC in case of the new Server/PC's IP address was also changed.
« Go back
Powered by Help Desk Software HESK - brought to you by Help Desk Software SysAid